15. nov. 2007

Snowboarding

This picture is from flickr by Pål Berge!
Link where I find picture: http://www.flickr.com/photos/paalb/5367055/in/photostream/

Why I chose this picture? Hm, good question!
Specially I chose this picture because I like winters. I am made on skiing and snowboarding too. I have my own skis and snowboard. I started skiing when I had seven years. With snowboarding I started when I was 15 years. If I mast decided between skis and snowboard I have very difficult duty. Probably after long reflection I decided for skis if I must decided. I like jumping and doing some new tricks. Last winter I had skiing only twice and twice we went snowboarding with my friends. We walked to some high hill from where we snowboarded. That was specially good feeling for me. It was just crazy.

Ni komentarjev: