25. nov. 2007

Perfect job

A few words about a perfect job. Usually someone can't really get a perfect job or there isn't one. Perfect job is combined from more factors, this depends from person to person, my perfect job is not necessarily someone elses' perfect job. For some, the only important thing is that they have a job and earn as much money as they can for everyday life. On the other side, there are people who want to enjoy in what they are doing and of course there are extremists. They would like to be paid for doing absolutely nothing!I personaly know very few people who are completely satisfied with their jobs.
I think that you create your own future while educating, not only in schools but in everyday life. Usualy we choose school which offers the most interesting programm for us and gives us a possibility to get an interesting job we want to do. Nowdays, companies search for employees which have high education and can help the company towards new markets and bigger profit.
What about my perfect job? Well, my first goal is to finish the faculty. I've choosen this faculty because I'm very interested in things I study and would like to do that in the future. When I finish the faculty I will try to find a job that will be appropriate for the education I'll have and will be good for me. I love working with people who are willing to work for the welfare of the company. For me it is important that when you finish formal education you keep on learning new things every day because things are developing very fast nowdays and you have to be in touch with the latest achievements and inovations. And this is the only way to succeed in privat and professional life!

Ni komentarjev: